Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Some of my favorite things

Let me start by saying, I love etsy! I could spend hours looking at beautiful handmade items. (shhh dont't tell my husband, sometimes I DO spend hours window shopping)

Oh how I love Etsy. As of today, here are some of my favorite things.

I cannot wait to purchase and sew these! I usually have a fear of softies (long story, which is not fit for the internet), but these are so gosh darn adorable! Betsy and Basil Pattern from Retromama


I am in awe of anything Mrs. Darcy makes, it is all so beautiful! My must have item (as of today, it may change tomorrow) is the "Lets go Fly a Kite" headband. Turquoise and red are THE colors this year! Mrs. Darcy


Last year I spent months drooling over a sweatshirt from Evy's Tree. In December, I finally decided to order my daughter and I one. I cannot tell you how happy that sweatshirt made me! She is coming out with some of the most beautiful spring things, and my wallet cannot handle it!


Did I tell you how much I love Etsy?

1 comment:

  1. So cute! thanks for including me! :) Don't tell my husband that window shop either! Ha. That can be sooo dangerous, yes? xoxo

    ReplyDelete